Welcome to High School Counseling at International School Bangkok!
The High School at ISB offers students from grades nine through twelve a wide variety of counseling services. Our program is comprehensive and developmental in its approach in meeting the academic and college needs of our students while providing for opportunities for appropriate social and emotional growth.
Beginning in August 2017, the High School Counseling department is made up of three school counselors, four college counselors, one school psychologist, two assistants, and a registrar. Each of the counselors at ISB brings a breadth of experience and a depth of knowledge to best serve students.
- Mr. Kevin Callahan– email@example.com
- Mr. Kevin Davy– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Jackie Valenzuela– email@example.com
- Assistant – Khun Yaowarat (Mai) Pattanaprasit – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Stephan Golas – email@example.com
- Ms. Debbie McDowell – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Jennifer Melton– email@example.com
- Mr. Andrew Weiser– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant – Khun Wichita (Jan) Keeratimahatm – email@example.com
School Psychologist – Cindy Warner-Dobrowski – firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar – Khun Supanniga (Fon) Seemasongkroh – email@example.com
Please contact the appropriate assistant should you require an appointment.